The Final Ultimate Savior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://finalsavior.forumotion.com

The Savior Messiah Buddha Is Going To Disconnect From The Internet Any Moment From Now Empty The Savior Messiah Buddha Is Going To Disconnect From The Internet Any Moment From Now

Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:10 am
I The Savior Messiah Buddha Is Going To Disconnect From The Internet Any Moment From Now

The fair opportunity was given to all people, all beings, all nations from me the real true savior Messiah Buddha.

It is time for me to say goodbye and farewell to all.

If you guys do not open your bank account, you will never able to receive the money.
Same if you do not open your mindset to receive new knowledge, you will never able to evolve to higher level of existence.

Even though this is not the final official goodbye announcement from me, but it’s close to it.

I am going to disconnect with the online internet and your world at any moment from now either with or without official announcement in the website/forum.

I will take next few days for everyone to ask any questions about life and receive donations if they have. And a tiny chance to reverse my decision if receive any significant request from big entity.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha Udumbara Flower
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum